Friday, November 07, 2008

Halloween

Every time I asked them what they wanted to be this year... they responded "horses"... hmmm... how in the world am I going to make horse costumes???? I didn't have to, not long after I convinced them to be super hero... their daddy's idea... we saw the horses in Target... Thanks Nana!!!!! Mollie latched right on to the pink unicorn and Gracie settled for the brown one. I did end up making Gracie a cowgirl shirt and gloves and hat, they turned out really cute and then we curled her hair before putting it in the ponytails, she really thought that was something!!!


For Miss Mollie we used last years leotard and added a princess hat. We curled her hair also... it was long spirals when we started, but bless her heart, she got my stick straight hair and the pretty curls didn't last.


We spent the evening at Aunt Mitzi's eating chili and trick or treating. The girls last about an hour and then are done, thank goodness!!! We had the princesses Zoe and Olivia with Alyssa the bunny!!!

I made the spiffy treat bags this year... they double as library and car bags!!!!

No comments: