Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring FEVER!!!

*Updated April 3, 2009*

Spring is beginning to show itself up here in Indiana!!! Whew... I have had it with winter this year. I am so ready for sunshine and warmer days. For some reason plumbing problems and more car issues are easier to take when the sun is shining and the birds are singing.

So many major things happened to us or close family and friends last year that I was ready to say good bye to 2008. I was ready for a new start and a better year.
Then life happened and we have been so busy and it hasn't even been with really cool or fun stuff!!!! Just overwhelming stuff!!!

I started back to work in the afternoons for the YMCA in after school care. So we do school in the am, then i work on tags, then I pack up and head to the school dropping off orders at the post office on my way. Then it's home and dinner, then baths, then bed for the girls, more tags for me and work for Chris. He is now having to work (4) ten hour days so he leaves at 7:30 p, which gets him there for the 9p shift and lets him off about 7a and home about 8a. Then he sleeps until I leave at 2:30p. It is a hard schedule, we always feel like we are rushing somewhere and nobody gets enough sleep!!! I am on spring break from the y right now so am hoping to get caught up around here!!! I have a list a mile long of things to do...

1. Get the house picked up and vacuumed. Check
2. Get the girls loft painted and room decorated. * Dad showed up today to check on the paint supply... he is going to finish the painting!! Whoo Hoo
3. Re- organize the storage room.
4. Take the girls to the zoo... Yep...had a great time, too!!!
5. List new items in my shop and get the new website working... got new items listed but didn't get to the new site!!
6. Get my Sunny Day Designs Blog going*** it is up and running http://sunnydaydesigns.blogspot.com**** stop by and check it out.
7. Clean up the yard- The girls all helped with this one afternoon- WHOO HOO
8. Exercise more- nope... didn't happen
9. Get on a new schedule that has me in bed before 2am... not gonna happen tonight!!! UGH!!!
10. Get laundry room squared away- Not quite!!

if I get really ambitious I will post before and after pics... but don't hold your breath!!!


What's on your list???

No comments: