Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fun Fun Fun!!!

These are just some random pictures that I had forgotten about...I finally downloaded my picture card and had to share!!!

Dress Up...of course my girls Love to play dress up. I hope you all enjoy these fun pictures...they are sure to love them in about 10 years!!!!

Gracie's favorite is a pink "fancy" dress that was a hand me down. Poor Snoopy endured a lot of ribbons for this lovely pic.
Mollie loves her bandana cape!!!! Chris calls her "Mighty Moe" and of course the rain boots are a necessity!!!!!!!
Hawaii here they come...they played and danced in these for Days...Mollie didn't ever want to take it off!!!
The amoeba picture is them inside a mosquito net. Gracie also likes to wear it around and say she is a bride!!!!



I pee pee in the potty...is the song that goes along with the dance. She finally decided to go in the potty so I let her get out the tent, which then led to her having to dress up in her princess dress and crown, she was hilarious dancing around singing " I pee pee in the potty, I pee pee in the potty" and jabbing her hands in the air and yelling "YES, I did it"!!!!
Jason...or Jacey as Gracie calles him... is by far Gracie's absolute most favorite person, they have always had a very close relationship she just adores him, which is strange because she usually doesn't give most males the time of day...she usually only acknowledges them when she wants something from them!!!! But she has ALWAYS just adored Jason, she gives him kisses, pats his head and just adores him. Mollie on the other hand likes him but she is still trying to figure out what good he is.



Defender...some of you may have played it in an arcade...my girls are learning to play in our family room. Yes, I have a full arcade size Defender machine in my office/family room. I was tricked into letting it get set up there and now there miraculously is no place for it to move to. The girls LOVE to play it and I guess I think it is kinda cool, it has a few other games on it that I do like..splat, robotron, joust & moon patrol...to name a few.

1 comment:

Padre Reeds said...

I love smart bombs!