Monday, September 25, 2006

Word meaning Meme

Well I have been tagged by Sunny(another blogger sent me a list of words in her last post on her blog) and from what I could gather that means I have to make a post that says what these words mean to me.

Relaxation: Makes me think of how much I LOVE to take hot baths and read for hours, yes you have to add hot water every once in awhile but it is so wonderful to soak in the tub...But a few chapters in a good book make me happy too.

Morning: The sound of laughter and childish chatter are my favorite things and the sign that the day has begun. The girls share a room and are so precious. One of these days I am going to record them in the morning, talking and playing with each other alone in their room, they are soooo sweet to each other. Each morning I am reminded what a blessing they are and how fortunate I am to be their Mommy. God is so Good. We always get back in Gracie's bed and snuggle and talk about the day ahead. It is my favorite part of the day.

Neighborhood: Some days I wish I lived in one, but not today. My girls are going to grow up in God's neighborhood with the trees and birds and frogs and fish and deer for neighbors. Today we went on a walk in the "forest" and looked to see where the deer lived, listened to walnuts fall from the trees, heard birds calling and laughed at the kittens that were climbing the straw down at the barn.

Night stand:...mine has very few things...a lamp, baby monitor, alarm clock/radio and a book I am reading. Each of those things is very important, I need the light to see in the dark...the monitor to make sure the girls are ok...the alarm clock to make sure I am up before the girls and the book...a little relaxation before bed a time to unwind and clear my thoughts from the day.


I only know 1 other blogger, Shannon consider yourself tagged...I am also going to tag Kellie and Leslie who don't have blogs but you can email me your response or put it in the comment box for the blog if you can figure it out...if not I will post it in another blog!!!!

Your words are: freedom, pumpkin, water, clock
I put these pictures of Mollie in her thinking caps to help you out!!!


2 comments:

SunJane said...

loved your answers. Espcially the morning one. Can I come to your house in the morning?

Anonymous said...

Ok you made me think deeply, to come up with my answers. Ha Ha

Freedom: The security in knowing you don’t have anything holding you back, for whatever you want to do or be. Now being a mother and having a family, there are responsibilities. So your freedom is limited. But freedom can be in your soul. Freedom is feeling alive and loving your life.

Pumpkin: Well at the moment it makes me think of my cousins, new cat that she just got from the pound. Its all black and her little girl named it pumpkin. The poor kitty is sick and has a huge lump in its belly. But they think it will be ok. Anyway, before the cat, Pumpkin makes me think of pumpkin soup that my mom used to make every year around Halloween time, when of course the pumpkins abound. Pumpkin soup is soooo yummy.

Water: Well living in the desert … water is VERY important. All of us are drinking it, always needing it. Water brings things back to life. Water keeps life going. Water is a great way to cool off!! Water here in Arizona, means electricity from the river.

Clock: A way to keep track of what’s going on. Help in keeping life on track, keep structure in life. With Evan riding the bus to school, I find myself keeping careful watch on the clock when he should be walking in the door.