


These are some pics from Gracie's 3rd Birthday. We went to a local park and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Gracie helped choose the snacks...all her FAVORITES...Cheetos, Oreo's, corn dogs, pop corn, carmel apples and cheese dip and her favorite thing in the whole world...CANDY CORN! She loves Snoopy so her grandma made her a Snoopy cookie. They don't make Snoopy plates and stuff anymore but I did find some cool table decorations at dtlk.com. I made them myself with toilet paper rolls!!!! I love that she has a fall birthday because we were able to color jack o lanterns and stuff a scarecrow!!!! She also got some really nice gifts...Nana filled a trunk wih dress up clothes, she got a cool play-doh kit, a new puppy...her favorite gift, some money...and the list goes on.






1 comment:
I love that you let her choose her food. And the snoopy cake is great. Kirby loves Snoopy too!
Post a Comment