Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween





We went into Indianapolis to Chris' sister's house...it is a Halloween tradition. The girls were Clowns...the costume Gracie wore is one I wore at her age. The other Mom made cause I was a little busy with tags. They had a great time....Gracie would march right up to the door and knock and then say "Happy Halloween". They both said "thank you" at each house. Their cousins Olivia and Zoe didn't want to dress up so they were in their sind suits. We started out with their older cousin Megan but we were a little slow. Isn't Mollie's unhappy face great!

3 comments:

SunJane said...

Hey.............I'm almost certain Mary JO had Meggie wear that clown costume too! How funny.

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

Oh that makes it so much more special...I am glad it has gotten so much use!!!!!

SunJane said...

CHANGE YOUR BLOG!!!