Friday, December 22, 2006

It's been awhile...

If you looked at this before I was able to get some other pictures to load.







Boy I didn't realize how long it had been since I blogged!!!! So much time has passed I am not even sure where to begin!!!

November was a BEAUTIFUL month here, I took the girls down to the barn and got some really great and not so great shots of them in the straw!!! Gracie was wonderful and posed and smiled every time I asked her to. Mollie...well she wanted no part of the pictures so I got some great glares out of her when she would actually look up at me!!! I just love the pic where Gracie is kissing her!!! She was not happy about that at all!


We have been busy with our little library class and gymnastics and making tags and the list goes on and on...

No comments: