Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!



It's Christmas Eve and the girls are finally asleep. We went to church this morning, it was a wonderful service and then had Christmas with the Wainscott family. Their Granddad got them the santa dresses they are wearing...aren't they adorable? They even let me take their pics!!!
I am going to put my Christmas letter here since I didn' t have time to put it with the cards...I got those out by the skin of my teeth as it is.

We have been so blessed this year. The girls are healthy and happy and growing so fast. G-girl is developing a wonderful sense of humor...she knows when to give her Dad a courtesy laugh and when to give him a kiss to get what she wants. She is very sweet and loving and loves her baby sister. Mighty Moe is our snuggler and is a natural peace maker, she is agreeable to most things and is lost when G-girl isn't around. They are quite a pair. We just LOVE them so much!!!
J is doing well. He spent a couple of months in Australia traveling and visiting a family friend. He is now taking classes at a local college and staying with his granddad. His friend JS is with us tonight too. We love JS and have kind of adopted him. G-girl even thinks he is Mighty Moe's brother which we have tried to explain, but, if you ask her who Mighty Moe's brother is she replies "JS" and her brother is J. The other night J came for dinner and when she realized JS wasn' t with him she looked at me and said "JS didn't come home tonight". It is pretty funny. I hope Mighty Moe isn't crushed when she realizes the truth.
Chris is still at FEDEX. He takes care of our Church's website and my website and a couple of others in his spare time. He has also done some remodeling work on the house...a new floor in the laundry room and a deck on the front!!! He does really good work!!
I am still mainly at home with the girls. I also work part time at the Y in a middle school fitness program ...only 5 hours a week and I started a little craft type business...making personalized luggage tags, I sell mainly on ebay but also have a website...sunnydaytags.com

That is all our excitement for this year. Hope to hear from you soon!!!
Kori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.....just checking in.
Mom

SunJane said...

Very very cute. And your Christmas card was great!