At nap time the other day I was in the kitchen and called for the girls to come...silence. So I went looking for them, I had seen them head into the living room so I knew they were in there, but when I got there I didn't see them anywhere. I then heard some light breathing and saw the very tip of a brown haired head. You can barely see it over the top of the recliner. I kept talking to them..still silence. When I looked over the back there they were sitting with legs out up against the wall being as quiet as possible!!! It was sooo funny I had to take some pictures!!!
Here are the sweetest girls ever!!! Mollie got in bed with Gracie when they woke up and they snuggled and hugged and were so precious!!! Then they got out of bed......is it NAP time yet?
For Christmas my Dad made the girls a kitchen set...sink, stove, refrigerator. I hardly see them cook or play kitchen with it, they have found sooo many other things to do with it!!! That is Mollie standing in the hole for the sink...Dad put a removeable bowl in case they dumped water in it...he never imagined what all they could do with it!!!






2 comments:
I'm going to show that snuggle pic to my girls, maybe it will spur them to sweetness
Oh believe me the sweetness does NOT last!!!! Yesterday Mollie had Gracie in a great big hug from behind and Gracie was yelling..."let go, I already hugged you today!"
Post a Comment