
sunnydaytags.com is going to have a new look very soon!!! Let me know what you think. It has been in the works for a long time and I am soooo excited to finally have it finished. Now my wonderful husband just has to get it up and running!!!!
Welcome to Wainscott Farm...we hope you come to see us often. Our farm dates back to the 1830's my family and I live in the original farm house. We share the farm with my husband's Mom, Brother & family. This blog is to tell a little of our farm adventures!!!! See you soon.

2 comments:
I really like it. I can't wait to order some mommy tags. Can I do that yet?
yep, you can get mommy cards!!!! not on the website yet but I have been selling them all summer at ETSY and Ebay. Just let me know which ones you want and they are yours!!!!
Post a Comment