
My good friend Sunny is 31 today! I was able to find my pictures from her 16th birthday. So this post is in her honor. I still can't get over the fact that I can remember things from 15 years ago. We can't possibly be that old, can we?

This is one of my oldest friends, Michael Wong. Our families have been friends FOREVER and we grew up like brother and sister. Sunny was our little sister!

Here are all the girls from the party packed on a couple of hay bales...yes that is my incredibly skinny leg sticking out!!!! I put my name there just for that!! hahaha I also put names on Whitney and Meggie, they are Sunny's sisters!!!! I was Whitney's cabin counselor at Featherstone...now she is all grown up and married, I can't believe it!!!! The first time I babysat Meg she was 8 months old...now she is an acomplished singer/songwriter!
Any way...Happy Birthday Sunny!!! I miss you!!!






1 comment:
Funny stuff girl. I"m gonna have to send this link to some friends so they can have a good laugh. That B-day party did Rock though!
-Sunny
Post a Comment