Saturday, August 25, 2007
We had a Great time at the State Fair!
The girls really enjoyed the State Faair this year!!! They got to pet baby pigs, sheep, a cow and goats. They rode the scarily fast carousel and my never ride anything girl Gracie thought she would also like to ride the kiddie roller coaster. I really didn't want to discourage her but was afraid she would freak out once she got on and then I wouldn't be able to help her, and Mollie wasn't tall enough so we told her next time when Mollie could go too. They both got ice cream cones painted on their cheeks and feed the goats. One of the pics shows a very pushy goat that figured out how to eat right out of the dispenser...I wouldn't even let me get the food out, just stuck it's big head in there. Mollie gave several of the kid goats a kiss. They also saw a model train that Mollie would have watched all day the pics were too blury. As we headed to the gate to go home Mollie concked out. It was a fun time!!! Especially the corn dogs...I have to have 1 good one a year.
p.s. this picture thing does not work with macs. I had to use the old laptop...but it is really cool!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment