Monday, September 10, 2007

Giddy...


That's what I am! I was a vendor at my first real craft fair. I went to Noblesvile with Mandy (best friend from Milligan) and her Mom. Jeanie (mom) was the administrator for the Noblesville Christian School and is now on the board. The school had the fair as a fundraiser and Jeanie asked me to come and got Mandy to make some stuff too!!! I took my book of tags, of course, and a ton of bows and ribbon belts I made and some of the bags I have been making!! People actually bought my stuff and it wasn't only the little stuff. I sold 3 diaper bags which are my most expensive!!! and 1 small purse!!! I also sold several bows and 1 belt. Over all it was a great experience. I still can't believe that they bought the bags!!!! I am so happy!!!! But now I have a lot to do this week cause this Saturday is a big 2 day festival in Spencer and I have a spot there too, I even bought a tent to set up under!!! I am so nervous!!!!! I would really appreciate your prayers this week!!!!! . The pic is an assortment of the stuff I took. I sold the little black polka dot bag and some of those bows!!!!

Thanks for checking in,
Kori

1 comment:

SunJane said...

kori, i'm so excited for you. I"m not surprised people bought your stuff though, you are talented girl!