Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pray..

A few month back I stumbled upon this blog http://ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com/ I will give a little background but what this wonderful family needs right now is your prayers!!! Ashley was born premature and was adopted by this family. (There are tons more details in the blog and their website) Because she was premature she had several problems which led to her needing several transplants. The transplants were done and they found lumps in her chest...cancer. She and her mommy spent several months in a hospital in Omaha, Nebraska...they are from Texas. The family has 2 other children that are elementary age. Ashley turned 2 this summer. She has been home for several months and was doing well. I checked in tonight and she is VERY, VERY sick. Please pray for them, if you read any of their blog you will see what a sweet, wonderful family they are. Please pray for them. I do not know them personally but pray for them often. Thanks, Kori

No comments: