Sunday, November 11, 2007

Featured on a Blog!!!

I promise that one of these days I will actually put more pictures and catch up again!!!! I posted before about the festivals/Craft fairs I was doing. The last big one of the year, for me, was yesterday. Now I have a few custom purse orders to finish up and get caught up with my tags!!!!

On Friday morning I received an email asking if I would like to be featured on a blog and could they use my first name...to which I said SURE!!! I will let you see for yourself, but I think it was a GREAT article!!!! Thanks for looking!!!! Oh and I know Grandma is not exactly 85...I just used a good easy number close to her age! Any way take a look!!!

polkadotmom.com

Let me know what you think!!!! Oh and you should be able to comment even if you don't have a blogger account...you can use annonymous and just put your name in the comment section!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Kori!!! So cute! I want to order some! You are so creative and talented!

Leslie

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

Thanks Leslie...were you suprised to see one with your name on it!!! hehehe