We had Mollie's 2nd birthday party, it was a Care Bear theme...both girls are really into them!!!! I put up a blue table cloth on the walls and then used tissue paper to make clouds and streamers to make a rainbow...it turned out really cute and the kids loved it. Her grandma made a Care Bear cake and we had pizza. We played a find the Care Bear game where I hid laminated Care Bears and all the girls looked for them. She got TONS of Care Bears and so did Gracie...just about everyone brought her something too!!
MY BOYS!
These last pictures are of the boys...I am surrounded by computer geeks!!! I actually took the picture of Jason and Jacob and put it as my icon on myspace and I had them saying things like "Jason, you gonna ask that girl out this weekend?"
Jason.."Naw I thought I wouldl sit around and play WOW instead, I want to make level 61"
Chris and I thought it was very clever...the boys...not so much!!!! It only took 3 days for them to see it on myspace and send me threatening email!!Hahahaha
This last picture is Chris in his office...yep 2 computers going and he is watching a movie on his ipod!!! He wears the headphones so the girls can't hear the movie...his office is right outside their door. When I headed up to bed and saw him I had to take a picture for the blog!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment