Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For Leslie...

Today is your special day. So I prepared a special post. I dug through all my old photos and came up with a few of us. So many fun times and great memories!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!




Featherstone- I think those memories are my absolute favorite! The one picture I know I have but couldn't find was of us doing "Pharaoh, Pharaoh". If I find it I will add it!
I will NEVER forget..
1. Jeff throwing coolaid instead of water on the dean of women (or as we referred to her "Demon Woman"), during order of the Cup!! We had a good laugh over that one!!!
2. Jenna falling off her top bunk into my suitcase!
3. Campfire and just hanging out with everyone!!!
4. Our sunflower hats!! I found one and the girls wear it all the time!!!

Sunbeam Lake- Those Sunday afternoons sure were fun!!! Do you remember Noni and I flipping their jet ski?

The Desert for New Year's!!
What a FUN tradition. I really miss it!!! Brought to you by "Scaroni Fun Time Productions"
I know you are not in the desert pic, but Mike is! I think that is the year I stayed with you guys!! Nobody back here had ever even heard of UGGs, so I took the pic. to show that just about everyone out there had some!!!

IBTC- Our own little club!!! I think that was taken while we set up for a "Girl"s Only" banquet or someting. I can't remember exactly, but I think I had just gotten home for the summer from Milligan.

CIY- What wonderful experiences we all had!! The year we drove to Colorado is definitely my most memorable. Having to stop all through the desert to let Grandpa Blue cool off...all those Pepsi Wave photo ops. The look on Mike's face when he took the key out and it was still running!!! Shem packing weights so he could work out anytime...Mike recently reminded me of this! Crusty Butt...I mean Crested Beaut. That is also the year Mike and Jeff had matching "FLAME" shoes..too cool!!! I will also never forget losing Jeff at Point Loma. Poor guy!!! He went in the bathroom as we all walked off and I didn't realize he was missing I found him wondering around outside pretty far from where we were. Jenna had tried to tell me!!!

I HOPE you have a very BLESSED day despite everything!!! Thank You Leslie and Mike for your love, encouragement and CHRISTian example over the years. You guys have really blessed my life, I am better for knowing you!!! Mike, when she feels up to it please give her a huge birthday huge from me. I LOVE you guys!!! Hang in there!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kori- Thank you for the great blog for my birthday and the stroll down memory lane. I love you too Kori! Those are some of the best memories ever!