Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. The weather is BEAUTIFUL and the girls have been able to play outside for long periods of time!!!!
2. Today was library class for Mollie and for the first time in 2 years (of attending the class) the girls showed some of their true colors and had a knock down drag out over a puzzle piece!!!! They are usually unbelieveably good when we are out in public so it was bound to happen sometime!!!
3. I have been sewing for the girls more and I LOVE it!!!!
4. Can't wait for my hair to reach 11in. so I can cut it off!!!
5. Thinking of cutting the girls hair for Locks of Love also. I know it will grow back and it would be a good way to teach them about giving to help others.
6. Can't wait for our Anniversary Date this weekend. We have tickets to see "Show Boat" at Beef and Boards and are going to stay the night in Indy!!! Grandad is keeping the girls.
7. Planted my hanging baskets and am praying we don't have another hard frost.
8. Am dying to plant my broccoli and brussel sprouts.
9. Chris is going to try and put in a clothes line for me this week!!! Whoo Hoo!!
10. I am going to start blogging more even if I don't have pictures to post!!

No comments: