Saturday, April 26, 2008

Twirly Skirt Tutorials

I have been making the girls skirts and dresses lately and they LOVE them. This post is mainly for my later reference but if you need an easy twirly skirt tutorial here are a few.

1. Simple Twirl...I used this for Mollie's Birthday skirt, mine didn't come out very twirly...I modified it a little and that is probably why.
2.charming-little-skirt-tutorial.html...I can't wait to try this one...maybe in the fall
3.Tiered-Skirt-Tutorial.html I use the basics from this to make my tiered skirts and dresses.
4.Corn Patch Creations-twirlyskirt. I just found this one, I might try her formula to see if it works better...mine is still kind of a guessing game and this one looks really twirly!!!
5.Twirly tiered jean skirt I have been wanting to make one of these...I have a couple pairs of jeans that still fit the girls in the waist but not in the length maybe I'll try it next!!!

Happy Sewing!!! Let me know if you make any of these!!!

No comments: