I know, Friday is almost over but I wanted to get in at least 1 post this week!!!
1. Spring is here and the lilacs are blooming!!! I LOVE our lilac tree/bush. It is enormous and smells soooo GOOD! The girls and I cut several branches and put them in vases in the house!!! The kitchen and my office smell Wonderful!!!
2. It is FRIDAY!!! I didn't have to work at the Y today whoo hoo!!! But in a moment of weakness I agreed to teach an informal CRAFT class there once a month. Tomorrow is my first lesson and we are painting jars and then making tissue paper flowers to fill them for Mother's Day.
3. I am watching a cheesy Hallmark movie for the 3rd time that I found in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart.
4. I found this great site YouCanMakeThis.com it has GREAT patterns and tutorials! I have already gotten some directions for photoshop and drool over the skirt and dress patterns...I think most of them I could figure out on my own, but I just know there is some really cool trick I won't figure out!!!
5. I am adding address labels and round labels to my Etsy store!!! The address labels will hit the shop this week...the round labels still need a little more work but hopefully by the end of next week.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment