Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Daddy's Girls



Whoo Hoo I have a new computer!!! I am the proud owner of a MacBook!!! It has a built in camera...Chris and the girls tried it out for me!! I am so excited to have a laptop, now I can go outside with the girls and work while they play instead of running back and forth every 5 minutes. I can also take it with me when we go places and look super cool!! It is also WAY faster than the macmini I had been using. I am really nervous about giving up my mini but Chris assures me he moved EVERYTHING over and that I won't ever miss it!! I also now have 2 screens and they work together, the mouse just jumps from one to the other, it is kind of weird at first but I think I will get used to it eventually. Now if I can just figure out where he hid all my files!!!

No comments: