Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Farm Pics.

The weather has been ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL here for the last week, never mind that it is supposed to be in the 50's again by Sunday!!!



Gracie has on her new FAVORITE skirt...it twirls, therefore making it the best skirt ever!!! I am hoping to get some better shots of both girls and the skirts!!! They were super easy to make and I thought they turned out really well!!!

Mollie has on a hand me down. She has worn it for 2 days...yes, she even slept in it because it was easier than fighting with her to take it off. She can be a little stubborn. She finally spilled peach juice on it and it was deemed unwearable and came off immediately!! I will have to remember that trick for future use!!!

The girls LOVE to ride in the trailer while Chris mows. Mollie especially, it doesn't matter what it is or who is driving she wants to be on it. He motivated her to poop in the potty by promising to let her drive the van!! It actually worked!!!

Enjoy the pictures!! I promise to post more later, I am off to work!!!

No comments: