Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bossy Chicks

I have happen by chance to be sort of bossy and I married someone who by chance happens to be sort of bossy... he is a lot quieter about his bossiness but he still is.  We happen to have 2 daughters that are on the sort of bossy side... go figure! Might Mo happens to be the bossiest of bosses in our home.  She likes things a certain way... her way.  The other night just after dinner she was in one of her Mighty moods and was being pretty bossy.  She wanted me to go upstairs and get her a dress... she puts a different one on every day/night and dances for us... any how, I was still finishing my dinner and chatting with Chris.  I was going to get the dress and had already told her so, but I was not moving fast enough.  At some point Chris began egging her on... which he does quite frequently... and he called her a Bossy Chick.  He refers to us as chicks ALL the time.  He says stuff about being lucky and living with 3 pretty chicks or them being mean chicks when they are fighting or that we are his chicks... I can't remember all the ways her refers to us being chicks at this present moment, but it happens on a daily basis.  When he called her a bossy chick that night it made her kind of mad and in a disgusted tone under her breath she said " I am not a chicken".   We cracked up!!!  She has thought all along that he was calling us CHICKENS!!!!  

No comments: