Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday AMERICA!!!

I love this country, I just do. We are a very patriotic family and have service men galore. My grandfather was a Marine, my father was Air Force, my brother was a Marine and my hubby was Army. Several uncles have also served. I am proud to be an American. I think we live in the GREATEST Country. I don't think it is perfect, but I do think we are GREAT!!! In honor of July 4th, which also happens to be my Mom's birthday, I am going to showcase some RED WHITE and BLUE from ETSYkids... the group I belong to on ETSY. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute stuff Kori! I love your blog. Fun reading about you and the family. I am also going to try out the vinegar on my bathroom too. Thanks for the tip! Love you!

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by Leslie!!!