Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Children's Museum


Today we met up with some long time friends, Ralph & Judy Hillenburg, their daughter Valerie and her kids, Micah & Abby. The Indianapolis Children's Museum is actually one of the best in the country and the kids really enjoyed themselves. It is also always fun to spend time with old friends...I think the Hillenburgs have known me most of my life!!! They became second parents to me while I was in college and now we live about an hour and a half apart.

The kids rode the Carousel a couple of times
Here are my girls on their horses...we were on the stationary ones...the up and down was a little to much for them!!!

We played on Sesame Street and met Bob the Builder's friend Wendy!!!
The girls also had a great time in the playscape, which is a room for preschoolers. Mollie loved playing in the water, it is a really cool water table set up for little ones complete with floating toys, aaprons for keeping clothes dry and and no slip surface...I had to drag her away!! Gracie was all over the place, I had a hard time getting a good picture cause she kept moving and blurring the image. I finally caught her in the garden with "Nana"!!!

1 comment:

SunJane said...

We want to come too!